Monday, July 26, 2010

New Week

A new week is sometimes like a new month or a new year in the fact that we do not know what it will bring into our lives. As I count down the time I have left here I find that I also am unaware of what the sequence of events will be before my death. It is amazing to me how much my life approaching death mirrors the years following birth.
I find I am losing many of the the abilities that were so hard fought for in the early years. However being able to make the comparison I find a great deal of comfort.
Some 2 months ago I had a pacemaker replaced along with two of the four leads in the heart; everything went fine until the following morning when 3 separate "Code Blues" were called on me. So this gave me 5 days in ICU all the while Iwas arguing to go home. The point here is that home is only a temporary place in time.
It doesn't seem to matter if you are religious or not there is a "Greater Power" that will control your home or destiny at the time of your death for your spirit.
So have a great week and remember to live each day as best you can and never let someone else drag you down..........simply walk away as you have your time to live and give be it a week, month, year or many years.

No comments: